Work45+ aims to reduce barriers faced by older Tasmanians looking for work. It was created by COTA Tasmania, assisted by a grant from the Department of State Growth, Tasmania. The site is maintained by COTA Tasmania.
Tasmanian job seekers aged over 45 can find timely employment that meets their skills, needs and values.
- Respect: We respect and value the contribution and lived experience of Tasmanians as they age and support each person’s right to make choices and to participate in paid employment.
- Diversity: We value the great diversity that characterises Tasmanians of all ages, including those aged over 45.
- Engagement: We are committed to exchange and engagement with older job seekers and employers.
- Collaboration: We communicate and work collaboratively with older job seekers, employers, service providers and government to achieve our Vision.
- Integrity: We operate accountably, ethically, honestly and openly, and strive for excellence in all our interactions.