To help people doing it tough because of coronavirus, TasTAFE is offering a program of online short courses and skill sets, most of which have no fees. A couple of courses are now full but you can still get a place in any of the following no-fee courses:
- Write job applications
- Enhance your employability skills
- Career planning
- Basic reading and writing for work
- IT- Get started!
- Develop your digital skills
- Workplace maths
- Trade maths
- Stepping up to first aid.
There are also places available for the following courses that attract some fees:
- Mental health first aid
- Stepping up to supervisor.
For more information and to apply, visit SKILL UP.